Saturday, November 1, 2008

Progress Pictures

Unfortunately(?), I don't have many 'before' photos, but here are a few I've come across.

beforeThis is pretty possibly my least favourite photo ever, and it's one of the only ones I have that I know was actually taken at my highest weight: 257 lbs. I was so shocked when I saw this photo.

It's from about October, 2008. 257 lbs.

Below are a few others. I'm a little fuzzy on what weights I was each of them, but I guess it doesn't really matter. The point is: I was big.

before-party-crop

before-xmas1

before cottage

I only started taking progress photos after a couple of months, but here they are.

ppf1ppf2 ppf3 ppf4

In these pictures I'm 241 (16 lbs lost), 227 (30 lbs lost), and 215 (42 lbs lost).

Same weights, side views:

pps1pps2pps3

pps4 

And here is a current and more candid photo, for reference.

andrea-subway