Thursday, March 26, 2009

i'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Weigh-in / meeting tonight! Moving tomorrow! Cleaning the old apartment Saturday! Unpacking Sunday!

By Monday, I’m going to need another weekend!

I’m feeling kinda crappy today. Not sure if I’m getting sick or if it’s just stress, but I feel headache-y and nauseated and like I wanna curl up in a little ball. I took a 20 minute walk to try to pep myself up, and it worked so-so, but it made me realize that this is TOTALLY the kind of time I would have used food as a pick me up. You know, when you feel bad but there’s no one particular thing that’s wrong? If it wasn’t for the fact that I have to weigh in in about two hours, I think I would have caved this afternoon and got a Trail Mix Cookie from Tim Horton’s. I love those things! (Plus they’re only four points and made with good things like whole grains, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit! Plus a ton of sugar and butter, I’m sure, but you know!)

Oh well. Instead I’m just going to have a coffee, sip some water, and maybe bug my coworker to see if she has any Advil.