Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Progress pictures!

Okay, as promised, here are a few progress pictures. You can click on them to make them larger.

First up, the before! Now I didn't specifically take any 'before' photos, but this picture was taken in early October, about a month before I decided to join WW, and to be honest, it was a huge part of my decision to start losing weight. I saw this picture and couldn't believe what I looked like: a three-tiered wedding cake. I saved it to my desktop and looked at it almost everyday, working up the nerve to change.

(Don't mind the mask and gloves, I was participating in a mock-virus exercise at work.)





Now, here's the updates! The photos on the left are about 16 lbs in, at 241 lbs. The photos on the right are from tonight -- 30 lbs down, 227 lbs. I can definitely see some difference, especially in the side-view photos -- the three-tiered wedding cake is slowly being eaten away. :)