Friday, May 29, 2009

WI AND bootcamp results

Well, WI didn't go so well last night -- I was up 0.4 lbs! Sadness! The truth is though, I'm not actually that concerned. I'm pretty sure it's just water and what I ate on Wednesday. We'll see how next week goes, but I think it should be okay.

Now, boot camp results! Here is my progress over 8 weeks (first measurement is 8 weeks ago, second is now ... obviously. :)

Upper arm (left): 15 / 13
Upper arm (right): 14.5 / 13
Chest: 43 / 40.5
Waist: 40 / 39
Hips: 50 / 45.5
Buttocks: 52.5 / 50
Upper thigh (left): 30 / 29
Upper thigh (right): 31 / 29

So that's not too bad! I lost 17 inches from all over, and a LOT of people have been commenting lately so I guess it must show now. I'm going to get Shaun to help me take a couple progress pictures this weekend so I can see for myself.