Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WI results and randomness.

Weigh in today and I was down a hilarious 0.2 lbs. So I still haven’t made it to 50lbs. BUT after the weekend I had, I’m happy with the 0.2. I don’t know what happened to me this weekend. I had a run-in with a bag of corn chips like you wouldn’t believe. That kind of stuff doesn’t usually happen to me anymore, or so I thought. Mental note: do not let your guard down around chips! They are the devil, if the devil were salty, greasy and delicious.


Today I’m also doing Amy’s ‘clean eating’ challenge. Well, you know my feelings on the term ‘clean eating’, so let’s say I’m doing a ‘real foods’ challenge. :) Photos and more details to come in a later post, hopefully tonight.


Also, yeah, I guess I’m on twitter now? Follow me here, if you want! I am, of course, acakeforawife!