Tuesday, July 28, 2009

WI results and a new goal.

WI today and I was down just 0.4 lbs. That’s okay though! I know that summers are always a lot more social for me (read: involve a lot more going out and eating and drinking), so I’m happy just to be continuing the downward trend. Total loss now: 51 lbs!

No big social plans for this coming week though, AND my gym membership kicks in Saturday so next weigh in should be good.

I was noticing that I am exactly 6.6 lbs away from being under 200 lbs – yes, that glorious terrain they call “onederland”. Coincidentally, my birthday is exactly six weigh-ins from now. So I’m thinking … 6.6 lbs in 6 weeks? I can do that! I never assign myself timelines for losing, but this one might give me the little boost I need to get through the rest of the summer. It’ll be my ‘devilish’ birthday challenge! (Get it? 6.6 / 6 ? I crack me up!)

So … 199.8 by September 10. Or bust!

PS: Don't forget to enter my contest to win a subscription to Cooking Light! And don't be shy about entering even if you aren't a regular commentor. I know from my stats that I have quite a few readers, and just knowing you all are out there helps keep me focused. :)