Sunday, August 23, 2009

turn it around.

It's Sunday and I'm embarrassed to admit I spent pretty much the whole day being hungover. Not enough to be sick, but enough that I didn't want to do anything other than nap and watch TV. That's what I get for spending 25 points last night on beer.

BUT around 4 o'clock, Shaun announced that he was peeling himself off the couch and going to the gym, so I guilted myself into going with him. I'm sooooo glad I did! I felt a gazillion times better after, like I'd sweated out the last of my hangover. I treated myself to one of those 'green smoothies' on the way home. (Not a 'green monster' but one of those smoothies you can buy in bottles that has spirulina and kelp or something in it.) Delish!

I went from feeling like left-over death, to the picture of health, all in just over an hour. Who knew?!