Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WI results: the AHHHHHHHH edition.

Weigh in today and I was down a pretty awesome 3.4 lbs, for a total loss of 58.8. But the most amazing, astounding, awesome thing is that I weighed in at 198.6!!!!!

ONEDERLAND!!!!!


This is seriously monumental for me! I haven’t weighed below 200 lbs since highschool, and that was, oh, at least 12 years ago. I am totally having a major case of SHOCK AND AWE right now!

Actually, I thought I’d feel really emotional about this, but I just feel PUMPED. I’ve worked really hard for this and everything feels really right. I’m glad I hit this milestone at September 1st, because September always feels more like a new year to me than January ever does. This is MY new year. This is my new year of being someone who weighs less than 200 lbs.

In another nice coincidence, today is also the day I had to start a new 3-Month Journal for tracking, so it felt great to write everything out on a fresh page.

OH YEAH, and at my meeting today this girl who I do not know at all came up to me and said, “hey, I remember you from the Queen streetcar, gosh you are so much tinier now!” Which is soooooo weird! I used to take that streetcar every day to get to work but I haven’t taken it since about November when I started living with Shaun. How random (but nice) is that?

Ok, that's all for now. Wait, no, actually I want to say it one more time:

ONEDERLAND!!!!