Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WI results and a much needed long weekend.

I finally made it to my WW meeting today! I hated missing last week’s meeting, and today was touch-and-go for awhile too. (This is the problem with a lunch-time meeting: if work gets too busy, I can’t just up and leave to go to WW. Sadly!) But I did make it and I was down 3.2 lbs!

So technically that’s for two weeks, but in all honesty, I have a feeling I would have been up a half-pound or so last week, if I’d been able to weigh in, so I’m actually really happy with this week’s results.

In other good news, my work project is pretty much wrapped up now, and I was able to use some of the overtime hours I banked to take off Friday and Monday this week. Sooooo excited about a long weekend! I have lots of fun (to me!) stuff planned:

- Get a pedicure (my last one has lasted over five weeks! Amazing! But it’s finally time for a new one.)
- Experiment with my new camera
- Buy a slow cooker and make something delicious! (Any ideas?)
- Catch up on season 5 of Grey’s Anatomy
- Work on a writing project
- Nap

Yes, this is what passes for exciting. If I get REALLY CRAZY I may even take our old-man grocery cart up to Whole Foods and do a little shopping.

I know. I walk on the wild side.