Sunday, November 1, 2009

a belated update.

Holy cow, I can't believe it's November! Where did October go?

Well, as you've probably mostly all read by now, on Friday I got to meet a bunch of Toronto bloggers! It was super fun, and as most have already mentioned, it was such a relief to hang out with people who 'get it'. We've already got plans for another meet-up, possibly a potluck -- maybe I'm pathetic but I seriously cannot think of many things that would be more fun than a weight-loss themed potluck. Getting to sample everyone's favourite low point recipes? Hells YES.

Anyway, we didn't manage to get too many photos, but here's the one Kerry got our waiter to take for us:

041 (1)

And here's a couple I managed to snap at Tim Horton's later. (Though strangely none of Kat? Sorry Kat!)

025

Kate and Tiffany

024

Kerry and Allie. Love this one because although you can't really tell, Allie was actually TRACKING HER FOOD when I snapped this. I love my fellow Weight Watchers!!

I also had the opportunity, on Thursday, to get together with another friend who I haven't seen in ages (Hi Allyson!). I like this person a lot, and she is also what I would call 'health-conscious', and so along with the usual girl-talk, we talked a lot about health, weight, running, etc. I'm feeling super excited about all these new people in my life who share my goals and understand my 'craziness'. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love love love the blogging community, but there's really something to be said for sharing a meal with people, or going on a run together. That's something pretty exciting, and something I feel I've really been missing this past year. Yay to new friends!