Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WI results and a question and a comment.

Weigh in today and I was down 0.6 lbs. Feeling pretty crappy about that, frankly. Net loss for the past four weeks: a whopping 1 lb. Is this what they call a plateau? If so I frigging hate it.

Any thoughts on what (if anything) I should do about it? I do track everything, still measure most things, never eat outside of my points (I mean, including Flex and Activity), and actually rarely eat any activity points lately, although I usually earn about 15-25 activity points a week.

Eat more? Eat less? Work out more? Work out less? Just sit back and ride it out? Blame it on the fact that I went off the pill about 6 weeks ago, and wait for my hormones to readjust?

*****

Anyway! Thanks to every one for all the awesome book suggestions yesterday. My Amazon wishlist has grown exponentially! And thanks to everyone who 'delurked'! Who knew a books post would bring out so many new voices? Delurk more often, you guys!

Oh, I also wanted to say something briefly about comments. I am the kind of person who is often plagued by indecision, and when I can’t make up my mind about something, I end up doing nothing. That happened to me with comments. I could never decide whether it was better to reply within my own comments section, to post a comment on that person’s blog in response, to send an email response, etc. Too many options! So too often I just ended up not responding to comments at all, and I really apologize for that guys, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you guys take time out of your day to give me support and advice and feedback. So I’m going to make a lot more effort to respond to comments (not all of them, probably, but lots more than I currently do), and I’m going to do it right in my own comments section. So check back, especially if you’ve asked me questions or whatever.