Sunday, February 21, 2010

sunday beautiful sunday.

What a glorious day outside! It’s 0* and the skies are bright blue and sunny and it almost, ALMOST, smells like spring. Oh, it’s making me so excited for ACTUAL spring!

Trying to figure out my plan for today.

I NEED to:
- get groceries
- do some cleaning before Shaun divorces me

And I WANT to:
- go for a run
- take my grocery trip up to Whole Foods
- try out a new recipe for dinner

I think I’ll be able to fit all that in, don’t you?

Anyway, just a couple notes:  I finally, FINALLY, got around to putting up some of our Cuba pictures. You can check those out here if you’re interested. Here’s a sexy preview:

cuba-1-64

Bathing suit alert!!

Ahem.

I’ve also been having a great time answering all your anonymous questions over at FormSpring. Here are a few I’ve answered already:


Do you have some special outfit that you are dreaming of wearing when you get to a certain point in your weight loss journey?
Ha! Not really actually, although I do remember that when I was about 12 or so, I already wanted to lose weight, and my mom helped me pick out a 'goal outfit' from the Sears catalogue. I still remember it -- yellow leggings, a white oversized t-shirt with a yellow patent leather belt, and a bunch of yellow bangle bracelets. Ha ha ha! So maybe I'll wear that outfit when I get to goal. :D


What is your favorite blog to read?
Well, I can't pick a favourite weight loss / health blogger, I have about two dozen that give me 'that special feeling' every time I see they have a new update, but I'd say they're all my favourites, and I couldn't rank them.

But I will say that the first blog I read every day is www.dailypuppy.com A new puppy! Every day!


Did you draw the pic for you blog i like it and how did you come up with the name for your blog i like also :)
Thanks! I didn't draw it, but Shaun (my boyfriend) did! And the name of the blog is a twist on a song lyric that goes "Will you spend your whole life / in a studio apartment / with a cat for a wife?"


Every time I see your blog name it makes me want cake. Will you bake me a cake? :) by embracebalance
Actually, I'm not a very good baker! Mostly because I'm not so patient with recipes. But I could BUY a mean cake, let me tell you!


How did you and your boyfriend meet?
We met via online dating. (Gasp! Actually, I guess that isn't so surprising given that I'm an online kind of person. It was actually his first time trying it though. Guess he got lucky! Ha ha!)

Feel free to ask me anything!