Saturday, May 8, 2010

Clean Eating Challenge – Day 13

Hum. One of those days. It’s raining and things feel blah. I’m sorry that a lot of these posts have come off that way, but I feel like I’ve been processing a lot of things recently that can’t really be discussed on the blog. Anyway. Just a couple pictures today.

A shake for breakfast, with a cup of milk, some pineapple and strawberry, and a scoop of protein powder. I also added a scoop of cottage cheese. Twas good, but again: not a fan of smoothies for breakfast.

012

Snack was supposed to have something called a Gnu bar this morning, but I don’t think we get those in Canada, so I had this instead:

 002 

Except it was DISGUSTING, and after two bites I decided it wasn’t worth it. So I broke into a Peanut Butter And Jelly Larabar instead. FABULOUS as always.

After that we headed downtown, and didn’t get home until after 5pm. I reheated the champagne chicken, artichoke and mushroom salad, and threw it in a wrap. This was supposed to be a snack, but it kind of ended up being dinner.

 

016

Annnnnd…that was all I ate today. Which in retrospect doesn’t really seem like enough but I wasn’t feeling it today. To be honest, I am 100% sick of this challenge and cannot wait for it to be over. :S

Bah. Sorry. I just don’t have it in me today. I hope you guys understand! See you tomorrow for the last day!!