Thursday, July 29, 2010

the big chop.

Hair today:



Gone tomorrow:


Okay, so I guess I should have said "Hair yesterday, Gone today!" but that didn't have the same ring. The point is:  MAJOR CHANGE. But I'm so happy with it! I think it makes me look older, but in a good way, if that makes sense.

Let's look at it a bit more, shall we? 





Yes, I coerced my greatest friend Abbie into doing a 'photo shoot' with me. I'm vain that way! To be honest, it's still a novelty not to live in fear of the camera, so when I have an 'event' (like, you know, a haircut!) I like to take full advantage of that.

Also, Abbie pointed out that in that last picture, my shadow and I actually kinda look like my 'before and after' which I kind of love.

Anyway, yay for haircuts.  Yay that it's Friday. Yay for life!

PS: Not to be a nag, but please check out my new blog! FOOD NOT FUSS 
Thank you so much for all your support, links, tweets, and comments so far! The blog is already doing loads better than I ever imagined, and I couldn't be happier. I'll say it again: yay for life! :D