Sunday, December 21, 2008

weekend update.

I've had a great weekend, food-wise. At the grocery store on Thursday, I managed to find FAT FREE CREAM, which is something I've always looked for. I know it's available in the states, because I always see recipes that call for 'fat free half & half', but I've never seen any here, only the weird flavoured kinds (Irish Cream, Hazelnut, etc.) 

Anyway, but this week I managed to find a plain one, so I've been experimenting with that. Yesterday I made low-fat butter chicken: 3 points for all the sauce in the pan, and that was enough for two large chicken breasts and a few cups of spinach. DAMN it was good. And today I made some excellent scrambled eggs. 

Unfortunately, my mom sent me a Christmas package, and she included a ton of those Weight Watcher mini bars. They're so good, but they've put my snacking urges in overdrive. Today I ate four of them! Usually I rarely snack on the weekends, but today I've been bored and kind of lonely, and it just made those sweet little treats so irresistable. And then once I snack a bit, I want to snack MORE. It's a vicious cycle. 

I'm excited to weigh in on Tuesday. I hope it's possible to lose 2.6+ lbs in four days!