Friday, February 13, 2009

WI and presents to myself

Well, I am a teensy bit bummed to report that I had a teensy gain this week: 0.8lbs.

I had a big loss last week (3lbs…big for me, anyway) so I was fully expecting to not have much loss to report this week. But I was not expecting a gain. I won’t lie – I was kinda distraught. But I reviewed my food journal last night and can’t find anything I did wrong though – except maybe too much salt early in the week and pretty much no water at all on the actual WI day. I did the 30-Day Shred three times this week, stayed within my points range, and ate only about half of my flex points. And still I had a small gain.

So. I’m not going to sweat it. It is what it is and I’m sure it’ll be gone (with some of its friends too) by next week.

It also helped that when I arrived home I had this week’s episode of Biggest Loser waiting for me to watch, AND a certain Amazon package waiting for me that included:



Biggest Loser workout DVD: Power Sculpt



Biggest Loser workout DVD: Cardio Max



Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think



The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl

So now I can spend my weekend getting fit, educated, and inspired. Hope you all have an equally great weekend!