Tuesday, March 17, 2009

rhinestones are sooooo 2005.

Today I’m wearing a pair of jeans I haven’t been able to wear since 2005! Yessssss! Of course, I had to pick about 300 rhinestones off the ass of them before I could actually go out in public with them (ow, my poor fingers), but that’s beside the point.

I’m feeling pretty good about things so far this week, even though the scale at home isn’t showing any downwards movement. I went out for dinner twice this weekend (with my brother), and both times I ordered sandwich-and-salad combos, so that’s pretty good. I also stuck to just one pint of beer each time. (Though I also had a few bottles at home over the weekend). The week (so far) hasn’t been nearly as tough as I thought it would be, with having guests. I guess my good habits are more ingrained now than I thought they were. 

I’ve been kind of slacking on the exercise though – I got one hour-long workout in on Sunday, but that’s it. Okay – I’m going to vow to do another hour tonight. Hold me to that, ok?

Tonight’s plan:
- Trip to Whole Foods (need yogurt and a few other things)
- Laundry
- Workout

Now it’s on the internet, so I HAVE to do it!