Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am going to be insufferable for the next four weeks!

Guess what I did yesterday? Yes, it rhymes with BOSS LEGAS.

I booked two tickets to LAS VEGAS, and seven nights at the MGM Grand!!!! AND I booked us tickets to see Cirque de Soleil’s “O”, and Penn and Teller!

Can you tell I’m excited?!!!!

I’ve never been to Vegas before.
I’ve never been on a vacation where I stayed in a hotel (always backpacker hostels or friends’ couches.)
I’ve not been on ANY kind of vacation in about seven years (unless you count going to my parents for Christmas or that time I went to Ottawa for a wedding and slept on the floor of a stranger’s house.)

SO YEAH. I’m the excitedest! We leave June 13th!

!!!

Weigh-in tonight and I’m feeling okay about it. I’m happy with my decision to start eating more, and, not to get too optimistic but my scale at home seems to be agreeable with this as well. Yesterday I actually deleted my myfitnesspal account – I was feeling very resistant to the idea (“But I’ll lose all that data! Months of data!”) but I figured this was one of those situations where not wanting to do something was a good sign that that was exactly what you SHOULD do. So byebye MFP, and your crazy-making stats!