Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WI results and going digital.

Weigh in today and I was down 2.6 lbs, for a total loss of 55.4 lbs. That takes care of my gain from last week and a little extra to boot. Yippee!

I’m skipping the gym today to go in search of scales: one for weighing me and one for weighing my food. I’ve discovered that my scale is a total piece of crap: if I stand on one foot I weigh 10 lbs less! Isn’t that an amazing feat of physics?! I know it doesn’t really matter because I really go by my official meeting weigh-in, but I do like to weigh myself every morning, just to keep on track. I know that doesn’t work for everybody, but it doesn’t seem to have any negative effects for me.

And a food scale, now that’s just practical, right? I do have one right now, but like my other scale it’s an old ‘analog’ one and it’s very hard to get an accurate reading.

So I’m going digital, with both scales! This is an exciting day for me. Welcome to the 90s, Andrea!