Tuesday, October 6, 2009

well, that was fun.

Yesterday I woke up with a sudden case of ... food poisoning! Or possibly some 24-hour flu thing, because I can't think of anything I ate that was that questionable. Anyway, I RARELY get sick (the last time I had even a cold was about four years ago, no kidding.) so when I do it's pretty brutal. The best part of yesterday was when I got so dizzy and nauseated that I actually passed out, and only woke up AFTER I'd thrown up all over myself and the couch. Good times, good times.

I'm feeling much better today though. I still took the day off work because I'm exhausted and seriously dehydrated, but I should be back to 100% by tomorrow. I'm missing my WW meeting again today though, which is kind of a bummer -- especially since I'd probably be down a lot, thanks to yesterday. ;)