Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New progress photos! And possibly the best photo ever.

I can't thank you guys enough for all your comments on my last post. I know I was being kind of silly but sometimes you just need to give yourself a few hours to feel sorry for yourself, you know? But your comments gave me such a boost, and I'm honestly going to bookmark that page so I can go back and read them whenever I want. :)

Anyway, to cheer myself up after yesterday's disappointing weigh-in, I decided to take a new set of progress pictures. I had kind of been avoiding this because to be honest, I felt like I looked exactly the same as I did in my last set. But a few people who know me in real life but also read my blog have recently pointed that I really should, so, trusting their word, I got Shaun to snap a couple of new ones today.

Original (241 lbs), last one (206 lbs), and today (188 lbs). New camera so the colours and perspective are a bit different, but I think you'll get the idea.

ppf1 ppf4 ppf5

pps1 pps4 pps5

Annnnnnd ... I may not have lost 70 lbs this year, but that doesn't mean I can't do this:

Pants!

Yes, these are my old pants. Now, yes, they were a tad big on me even when I was originally wearing them (they're a size 24), and they're quite stretchy, and ... oh, why am I qualifying this so much? This picture is fracking awesome and who cares about the rest.