Wednesday, December 2, 2009

maybe not 1 pt afterall. :(

I am devastated to announce that I made a boo-boo on my last post, and those sandwich thins are NOT in fact, 1 pt. See, the multigrain variety was marked 100 calories, so I assumed both varieties were the same, but they were NOT. Rookie mistake!! The Flax variety actually has 190 calories, making it 3 pts. The multigrain will be 2pts, since it IS 100 calories, but has less fibre. Very sorry to everyone! (Especially to me … sob!)
Okay … pulling myself together here. I guess the 2 pt ones will still be nice to have.

*****
I’ve decided to be more zen about my weightloss for now. I’ve been feeling impatient because … well, I don’t really know why. Maybe because my ‘goal’ is in sight (well, 30 lbs away, but that’s the closest I’ve ever been.) Part me just wants to GET THERE ALREADY. But, as I’ve blogged before, the reality is I’m going to be eating this way for the rest of my life, so I might as well just settle back into it and stop worrying so much about the ‘finish line’. The finish line is just an illusion anyway.

*****

My coworkers are taking me to Taco Bell for lunch today because they were shocked and a bit dismayed to hear I’d never been there. (What can I say, I have MANY food weaknesses, but Taco Bell isn’t one of them!) I’m a bit nervous about having fast food, but it seems like TB actually has some ok choices. Hope my stomach agrees!