Saturday, January 30, 2010

a change will do you good.

Still feeling unfocused and kinda loserish, so I did what any lady in an emotional low place does: hair do! Except I hate paying for such things AND I hate waiting for appointments, so this was a great DIY endeavour.

Let’s see…

BEFORE:
hairDO-1hairDO-1-2 

STEP ONE, COLOUR:
hairDO-1-3
Guys, that is a photo of me in my BRA. On the INTERNET!

Okay, colour is good but something is missing.

STEP TWO, CUT:
hairDO-1-5

AND THE RESULT?
hairDO-1-7 

The colour isn’t sooo different, but that’s what I wanted. It’s a shade darker / more dramatic than my natural colour, and covered up the grey. And I’m so happy to have my bangs back! Honestly growing them out was a fun (although tedious) experiment, but I just felt so bizarre without them, and like my face was long like a horse! I think I cut them a hair (get it?!) too short, but in a week they should be just about perfect.

Ah, life is good again. At least for tonight.