Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WI results and not much else.

Ok, I know you’ve all been waiting patiently to hear how my weigh-in went…so have I! Would I bust out of my plateau? Lose any new weight? This was the first time in a WHILE that I can say I was truly excited to step on the scale.


So without further ado --- I was down 5.8 lbs!

That’s a total of 80.4 lbs now! Even though I expected a good loss (I do weigh myself every day at home, and I knew I was seeing ‘new numbers’ this week), I hardly dared to believe I’d hit the 80 lb mark. Amazing that I struggled for months to hit 75, and then hit 80 in just two weeks. Ha! Weight loss is weird. I also FINALLY made it into a new weight ‘decade’. Hello 170s! I was beginning to think we’d never meet. You are even lovelier than I imagined.

I will say I’ve been doing something a little differently the last couple weeks, to try to bust this plateau, but I want to give it a couple more weeks of testing before I blog about it. I think one week isn’t quite enough to be sure if it’s really working, or if it’s just a coincidence.

Not much else to report today. Drinking water and eating an orange. Yup yup.