Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DID YOU MISS ME?

I’m still here, I promise! A massive thank you to those who commented or emailed me. It means so much to me to know you guys have been thinking about me and even worrying! (Though I AM sorry to cause you any worry!)

I’ve actually been fine, not ‘off the wagon’ or anything like that. Just busy, preoccupied, sick, etc. I spent a good portion of a week dog-sitting for some friends of ours. It was an interesting experience, but TOTALLY threw me out of my routine, since we were staying at their house. After that I took a couple days, got totally back on track, and then GOT SICK. Now I’m sick, super busy at work and putting in a bunch of overtime, and am once again off my routine! BAH.

I mean, I’m fine. When I’m ‘off my routine’, it sucks, but it also doesn’t mean I’m throwing myself face first into a cheesecake. I’m just grabbing foods on the go and not working out, but I’m still on track with my points and such.

In fact, I’m down another 2.8 lbs since we last spoke. 82.8 total now. It is frankly unbelievable to me that I now have less than 20 lbs till goal! 19.6, actually. WHAT WHAT??

To be honest, I’ve also been feeling some growing pains with the blog. I want to keep blogging, absolutely, but I feel like this may be moving away from a ‘weight loss’ blog. As mentioned, I have less than 20 lbs to go now and I’ve come to terms with the fact that it’s probably going to happen slower and more gradually than the last 80. So I can’t give you the exciting weigh-ins that I used to. I also feel like a lot of this is SOOO routine to me now that I don’t have as many of the big weight loss epiphanies that I used to have.

So I’m leaning more towards posting more about my daily life, and what it looks like to be working off those last 20 lbs (and then hopefully eventually maintaining a 100lb loss). So posting more of my food, meal ideas and recipes, as well more stuff about my workouts (like training for my upcoming 10K!), and other stuff related to healthy living. I still want to be able to talk about weight loss though, because I know there are many hurdles I’ll still face and stories I can share with you guys.

So I guess, to conclude: I’ll just be posting whatever the heck I feel like posting! :)))

Anyway, so that's about it for me. What's new with you guys?