Saturday, May 1, 2010

Clean Eating Challenge – Day 6

Watching the West Wing with Shaun right now, so I’ll try to make this snappy!

Breakfast was a whole wheat tortilla, with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese, with four egg whites scrambled with green onion, tomato and mushroom. Twas fabulous!

may30-1

With a side of 14 grapes. Yeah, I don’t know. Fourteen?

may30-2

Like my bowl?  I hope it didn’t make the grapes feel bad! ;)

My first snack of the day is unpictured, because it was eaten in a movie theatre. So picture 12 almonds and a cup of blackberries. It actually made a perfect movie snack, very munchy. Shaun got popcorn and I actually didn’t touch a single piece! If you knew me in real life you’d know that was a minor miracle.

Lunch was a delicious chicken sandwich. Grilled chicken (4oz.) left over from a breast I cooked the other day, 1 oz. mozzarella cheese, a slice tomato, some fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. I broiled this in the oven to get the cheese all melty and it was GREAT!

 may30-4

Was followed by 3/4 cup of greek yogurt and some chopped dates. (It was supposed to be figs, but dates were what I had!) I just ate it out of the container because I didn’t want to dirty yet another dish. (Trust me, if you could see my kitchen right now you’d understand!)

 

may30-5

The next scheduled ‘snack’ was a serving of Thursday’s leftover pasta dish, but by the time I ate this it was 8:30 at night, so I just called it dinner.

046

And that’s it! Another delicious day. I’ll have more thoughts tomorrow on how my first full week went. Hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend so far!