Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Clean Eating FAIL and other random updates.

Did you miss me? Well, as you may or may not have noticed, I only made it to Day 4 of my Clean Eating Challenge. On Day 5 I had the day off work. I did fine all morning but then Shaun and I hit up our local pub around 2pm and the day just pretty much went to hell in a handbasket. Or more accurately, it went to hell in a pitcher. Or even more accurately, in several pitchers, floating on citrus ginger chicken wings.

Do I feel bad? Well, I did a little, but I am not one to worry too much about these things. I’m just taking it as a sign that I’m not really in the right space for a super rigid eating program right now. It’s summer and I just love my beer too much. :) I’m SURE some of you can relate.

Secondly. I seem to have gotten one of these Top Weight Loss Blog awards. I’m not really sure how this worked, but I understand that someone had to have nominated me and/or maybe voted for me, so I wanted to acknowledge that and say THANK YOU to whoever it was. So thank you! Plus, cute badge, right?

Top Weight Loss Blog


Online Schools

Let’s see, what else? I am working on a VERY exciting blog project (I think I may have already mentioned this?) But I’m highly excited about it and hope to have everything ready in a couple of weeks. I’ll give you more details as we get closer to the date. :)

Last but not least, since Thursday is Canada Day, I booked Friday off to make it an extra long weekend, so tomorrow is my last day of work for the week! Yahoo! And I seem to have some exciting blog-related plans coming together for tomorrow evening, so I hope to be back with some photos afterwards.

Anyway, I guess that’s it for now. I hope you’re all having a swell week so far!