Sunday, July 26, 2009

makeover madness: complete!

It took a lot of time but I'm finally done with the blog makeover! I am soooo happy with it! I know most of you read this on feed readers, but I promise, it is worth a click through to see it. Shaun did this AWESOME illustration of me and I love love love it!

Originally we had made a deal that when I lost 50 lbs he would give me a blog redesign as a 'reward', but after we looked around at the specific functionalities of Blogger, we decided there was no point in reinventing the wheel. So instead I just searched around until I found a premade template that I liked.

He still wanted it to be a bit 'special' though, so he did this drawing of me. It is the best! I can't stop staring at it. He is so talented, no?

I also added a couple of new elements like an about page, (all you ever wanted to know about me and probably more!), my progress photos, and a page of stuff I've found useful so far on my 'journey'.

Okay! I have been parked on the blog for the whole weekend so far: it's time to do something else! Ideally something that does not involve sitting on my ass.

I hope you guys like all the changes!